How to avoid frauds
How to find out if an advertiser is fraudulent?
You need to be very careful with the ads you are interested in. It is important to look for a direct contact with the vendor, never give the seller money before receiving goods. If possible, meet the seller at the time of buying on a public place.
What should I do if I find a fraudulent ad?
For Clasf Safety is always in the first place this is why in the ad's page you will find a button that allows you to “Report the ad”. All contents reported will be considered illegal and deleted.
What fraudulent advertisers usually do?
Pay attention to all ads with:
- Suspiciously low price;
- With no direct contact information;
- Where the seller ads and answers are written in poor English;
- Where you are required to send money before having received the goods you are willing to buy;
- When the seller required for the payment of extra services;
- Will not answer phone calls;
- Will not provide you a verify telephone number;
- Ask you yo wire money into on international account.
What should I do if I think that an advertiser is a crook?
If you suspect that an ad is not genuine, report it yourself trough the link “Report ad” or contact us if you need any clarification.
Clasf - Post you ads for free